Whether you’re an iOS, Android, Blackberry, or Windows user, apps can help make your life more productive and manageable thanks to their functionality and sleek designs. Here’s our top 10:
1. Dropbox is a free service that lets you bring your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and share them easily. Never email yourself a file again!
2. Evernote stores all of your notes, web clips, files and images are made available on every device and computer you use.
3. Clear for Mac is built to make it really easy to stay productive. No clutter, no obstacles, just you and your tasks. Just start typing to create a task or list, and with your lists all sorted you can stop worrying and start doing.
4. Sparrow. The best email alternative for your Mac
5. Quickoffice is an app that brings a condensed Microsoft Office to your devices such as your iPhone, Android device or most other mobile devices.
6. Instapaper is a web service that saves articles for later reading on web browsers, Apple iOS and Android devices, and Amazon Kindle. After registering a free account, the service saves articles that users select with its “Read Later” bookmarklet and presents them in a minimal, readable text layout.
7. 1Password is an app that asks you to remember only one secure code to gain access to all of your highly secure passwords. There’s no need to remember anything but that ‘one password’ that gives you access to the app on Mac, Windows, Android or iOS devices.
8. Box lets you store all of your content online, so you can access, manage and share it from anywhere. Integrate Box with Google Apps and Salesforce and access Box on mobile devices.
9. TripIt organizes travel plans into an itinerary that has all of your trip details in one place.
10. Slice makes it easy to track packages, organize e-receipts, and save money with price adjustments.