We went around and asked members of our staff the App they use the most on their smartphone. Here’s what we found:
1. Rob’s favorite app on his Samsung Focus (Windows Phone) is: MLB
2. Brooke’s favorite app on her Droid Razr Maxx (Android) is: Animal Free
Animal Free is a full-featured, pocket reference guide for many common and hidden animal ingredients as well as commonly misunderstood vegan ingredients. Whether you’re vegan, vegetarian, part-time veg, or simply trying to shop veg-friendly, Animal-Free will help you make conscientious shopping decisions. Available for both iPhone and Android devices.
3. Mark’s favorite app on his iPhone (iOS) is: Zite
Zite is an intelligent magazine that helps you discover interesting things to read. Your Zite is as unique as you are. Zite learns what you like and gets smarter as you use it. Zite analyzes millions of articles each day and brings you the best of your favorite magazines, newspapers, authors, blogs, and videos. Available for iPhone, Android and Windows Phone.
4. Austin’s favorite app on his iPhone (iOS) is: Mailbox
Mailbox is a completely redesigned inbox that makes email light, fast, and mobile-friendly. Available for iPhone.
5. Greg’s favorite app on his Samsung Galaxy S (Android) is: Flipboard
Flipboard is your personal magazine, filled with the things you care about. Catch up on the news, discover amazing things from around the world, or stay connected to the people closest to you–all in one place. Available for iPhone and Android.
6. Josh’s favorite app on his iPhone (iOS) is: Pulse
7. Mike’s favorite app on his iPhone (iOS) is: Rise
- Rise is a delightfully simple and unique alarm clock, for your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch. With its refreshing and clever way to set time, Rise is one of the simplest alarm clocks you’ll ever use. Available for iPhone.